Welcome to Miami Cruise Transportation!
Welcome to Low Fares! We know that you must be getting really excited about your cruise. We hope that by the time you get to this page, you've just booked your cruise and your airline tickets and now you're planning your transportation to the Port of Miami Cruise Port.
At Miami Cruise Transportation, we make it easy for you to get from the airport to the Port of Miami Cruise Terminal. We offer transportation from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Miami (MIA), Orlando (MCO) and West Palm Beach (PBI) Airport to Port of Miami. We also proudly serve Port Everglades (also referred to as Port of Fort Lauderdale) from Miami Airport!
Finding information on our website is super easy! You'll be able to find your fare, answer your questions and book your Port of Miami Cruise Transfer in less than five minutes! Now we invite you to grab a cup of coffee, have a pen and notebook ready, make sure your Airline & Cruise Information is standing by.
Note: The Florida Express Bus offers 5 Daily Shuttle Transfers from Fort Lauderdale Airport to the Port of Miami Cruise Terminal. (Trips 2000 through 2010) Fares are only $25.00 Per Person and will only pick up from Fort Lauderdale Airport to Port of Miami. This is perfect for small groups of 2 or 3 passengers!
Note: The Florida Express Bus offers 2 Daily Shuttle Transfers from Orlando to the Port of Miami Cruise Terminal. Fares start at only $45.00 Per Person and will only pick up from Orlando Airport and Hotels to Port of Miami.
>>> A Little About Us & What We Know <<<
At Miami Cruise Transportation, we know a few things about you:
- You found us by doing an Internet Search or you were referred to us by a friend or travel agent.
- You're shopping around for the lowest cost transportation offering the highest quality of service to Port of Miami.
- You demand reliability when booking your transportation because your vacation time is precious.
There's a few things we want you to know about us:
- We strive everyday to offer you the best fares & service possible.
- We have a better than 95% on-time departure rate.
- We have been safely transporting our customers for nearly a decade.
Now that we know a little bit more about each other, we want you to be aware of a few important things while you're doing your Internet research:
- Our fares are all inclusive including driver gratuity.
- We do not charge taxes, tolls or additional port charges like our competitors
- We do not require you to submit forms for a "quote" - all our fares are right on our website
- Your trip comes with a 100% Guarantee with us!
We want you to take a look at our competitors. Do your research! You will quickly learn that most transportation companies have been "reviewed" through various Internet postings. Sadly, most satisfied customers do not take the time to write reviews about their experiences, only dissatisfied customers will actually take the time to share their experiences.
At Miami Cruise Transportation, we make it right immediately if something goes wrong with your trip. We are proud that we have back up vehicles, contingency plans in case of bad traffic and many other "back-ups" should anything go wrong with your trip. We track your flights and your cruise so if there's ever a delay, the chances are we will know about it first.